Traffic Management and Control Services
Trafficca specialises in providing a total traffic management solution to major and minor projects, with a focus on safety and risk control.
Your risk on the road is our concern and at Trafficca we work to minimise the risk of your project with our fully qualified traffic controllers.
Trafficca holds Trafficca pre-qualification status with VicRoads for the provision of Traffic Management Services.
Some of the key benefits on offer to the client
- Approximately 120 Fully licensed Traffic controllers who’s experience range from 1 years to 15 years
- A full and thorough review of your traffic management needs
- Opportunity to provide competitive costs
- Ongoing management by experienced Staff
- Full co-ordination of all events
- Ability to produce comprehensive Traffic Management Plans (TMP)
- The potential for developing a professional working relationship with the client.
Trafficca has a major focus on providing quality, efficient and timely traffic management services to its clients and is the very reason why Trafficca was established. We pride ourselves in meeting strict quality, environmental and safety guidelines in line with our incorporated management system which is based on ISO 9001:2009 (quality), ISI 14001:1996 (Environment) and AS 4801:2001 (Safety)
Traffic Control Equipment
Trafficca has a full range of traffic control and management equipment available for our Traffic Management Services.
- Light Commercial Vehicles for small jobs
- 2 Tonne and 4 Tonne trucks for large setups
- 6 Tonne Truck Mounted Crash Attenuators (TMA) rated at 100kph with colour VMS and C class Arrowboard attached
- Trailer mounted arrowboards
- Trailer mounted VMS, single and four colour
- Speed display trailers
- Thousands of various signs, coreflute and boxed edge signs
- Thousands of Cones, Bollards, Barriers
TMA - Truck mounted attenuator
TRAFFICCA can supply vehicle mounted crash attenuators ( TL3 ) for use in work zones up to 100kph. The use of truck mounted crash attenuators provides a wide range of protection for workers, motorists and equipment. The truck mounted attenuator (TMA) is designed to absorb collision energy during rear-end impacts, prevent impacting vehicles from under riding a protected truck and reduce expensive damage to equipment while protecting the work zone. The TMA is ideal for stationary operations such as repair of crash cushions, guardrails or road surfaces where the truck is acting as a shadow/barrier vehicle. It is also ideal for slow moving operations such as profiling, asphalt works, sweeping, line marking, or re-surfacing where the truck is acting as a shadow vehicle. The crash attenuator has been used on Melbourne's Major freeway upgrade projects on the Westgate Freeway Upgrade (M1), M80 Western Ring Road and Eastlink project where Trafficca is the preferred Melbourne Traffic Management company .